My rate for grant writing consultation is $50.00 an hour, flat rate.
An initiation fee of $150.00 is required to begin working on your appeal. This will be credited to the time spent on your project. The full amount is due at the time of delivery for submittal. For longer projects, I will invoice monthly.
- I will track the time I work on your project and charge only for time spent, including driving time and materials
- The client may choose to develop parts of the application or supporting documentation themselves. In the case of supporting documentation, I encourage this, both to personalize the application and to save money.
- The client or the grant writing consultant (myself) may terminate the relationship at any time by notifying the other party.
- All documentation or information provided by the client for purposes of developing a grant application will remain confidential, and if requested, will be returned to the client.
- See Sample Contract
- I cannot and will not guarantee that your application will result in a successful grant. Neither can I guarantee that you will receive the amount you requested.
Even the best written grant application does not always win a grant award. If a grant donor receives many applications, they may not have enough money available to award everybody who qualifies. This is the nature of grants.
Also, the donor may award a lesser amount due to other factors in your application such as sources of funding, sponsorships, or donations. Different donors have different standards, and scrutiny can be intense.
- I will not support any group or individuals who are discriminatory, abusive, or engaged in illegal or anti-social activities.
PayPal Option to Pay
Initialization Fee ($150) or Invoice Amount