I want to help you secure funding for your program or project.
How do you know I’m legitimate?
There are grant scammers out there.
How can you be sure I’m not a scammer?
The first thing I can tell you is that:
- I have been a member of the Commerce City Cultural Council (for whom I began writing grants) since August 2016, and I served as president of that body from January 2017 to December 2018.
- My business, Grant Writing 4 Good, is registered with the office of the Colorado Secretary of State. (Entity ID# 20181881013), effective November 7, 2018.
- I have been a Commerce City resident for 25 years.
Although I am not yet a member, I subscribe to the Grant Professionals Association (GPA) Code of Ethics https://www.grantprofessionals.org/ethics.
I will follow this code of ethics in order to join the GPA as a member in good standing.
Members are to:
- Practice their profession with the highest sense of integrity, honesty, and truthfulness to maintain and broaden public confidence
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations in all aspects of grantsmanship
- Continually improve their professional knowledge and skills
- Promote positive relationships between grant professionals and their stakeholders
- Value the privacy, freedom, choice and interests of all those affected by their actions
- Ensure that funds are solicited according to program guidelines
- Adhere to acceptable means of compensation for services performed; pro bono work is encouraged
- Foster cultural diversity and pluralistic values and treat all people with dignity and respect
- Become leaders and role models in the field of grantsmanship
- Encourage colleagues to embrace and practice GPA’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Practice.
Standards of Professional Practice
As members respect and honor the above principles and guidelines established by the GPA Code of Ethics, any infringement or breach of standards outlined in the Code are subject to disciplinary sanctions, including expulsion, to be determined by a committee elected by their peers.
This is followed by a 20-point list of Professional Obligations, to which I also subscribe and take seriously.
I affirm and subscribe to this code of ethics.